Organised by Wanneroo Business Association, entries are now closed for the City of Wanneroo Business Awards 2021.
Click here to view the 2021 Results.
Check back in 2022 for more information about entering, or call 9206 3888.
Business Awards Eligibility:
To be eligible for entry, the business must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have been operating in the City of Wanneroo for at least six months prior to the City of Wanneroo Awards Presentation Dinner 2022
- have been a member of the Wanneroo Business Association for more than six months prior to the Awards Presentation Dinner 2022, and can demonstrate commitment to the City of Wanneroo business community (for example through service provision or local staffing)
- Businesses can enter three categories, plus one nomination for ‘Employee of the Year’ Award. We recommend you enter as many categories as possible.
- You cannot save or print the online application once you start it. We recommend creating your entry in a Word document using our ready to go template which you can Download Here. This will allow you to edit, save and share the application with colleagues. Once you are ready to submit you can copy and paste your answers into the online form. Please note that the online application form does not take bullet points or formatted text eg bold, underlined, italic etc.
- You can upload ONE supporting document (no more than 10MB) per category entry, and ONE supporting document (no more than 10MB) for the standard criteria. Attachments must clearly reference the relevant category in the file name.
For information on entering your business in 2022, or for further sponsorship details please contact Lauren Bell on 0458 968 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org