Unfortunately due to COVID-19, the Wanneroo Business Association and the City of Wanneroo have made a joint decision not to hold an Annual Business Awards in 2020.
Please check back mid 2021 for information on entering, or call 9206 3888.
To be eligible for entry in 2021, the business must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have been operating in the City of Wanneroo for at least six (6) months prior to the Awards Presentation Evening
OR have been a member of the Wanneroo Business Association for more than six (6) months prior to the Awards Presentation and can demonstrate commitment to the City of Wanneroo business community (for example through service provision or local staffing)
- Businesses will be able to enter three (3) categories, plus one (1) nomination for ‘Employee of the Year’ Award.
- Submissions will be restricted to no more than one (1) supplementary material / supporting document per category and one for the standard criteria. Attachments must clearly reference the relevant category in the file name.
- Entries are not yet open for 2021
- We recommend creating your entry in a Word document so you can share your application with colleagues, save and edit. When you are ready to submit, you can copy and paste your answers into the online form to submit
Interested in finding our more or keeping up to date with the Business Awards announcements? Contact Lauren Bell, Business Liaison Officer at Wanneroo Business Association on 08 9206 3888 or email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities call Lauren Bell on 0458 968 888