ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2019 – check back later for information on entering for 2020
To be eligible for entry, the business must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have been operating in the City of Wanneroo for at least six (6) months prior to the Awards Presentation Evening
OR have been a member of the Wanneroo Business Association for more than six (6) months prior to the Awards Presentation and can demonstrate commitment to the City of Wanneroo business community (for example through service provision or local staffing)
- Businesses can enter three (3) categories, plus one (1) nomination for ‘Employee of the Year’ Award.
- Submissions are restricted to no more than one (1) supplementary material / supporting document per category and one for the standard criteria. Attachments must clearly reference the relevant category in the file name.
- Entries are not yet open for 2020
- We recommend creating your entry in a Word document so you can share your application with colleagues, save and edit. When you are ready to submit, you can copy and paste your answers into the online form to submit
Interested in finding our more or keeping up to date with the Business Awards announcements? Contact Lauren Bell, Business Liaison Officer at Wanneroo Business Association on 08 9206 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities call Lauren Bell on 0458 968 888