ASSESSMENT GUIDELINES & JUDGING CRITERIA
The judging panel is made up of four (4) judges drawn from a wide cross section of backgrounds including business and academia. All business award entries will be judged on the ‘Standard Criteria for All Award Categories’. This includes:
- Business Fundamentals
- Management, Vision & Operations
- Planning & Performance
- Tell us why you deserve to win an award!
In addition, businesses must also answer the ‘Category Specific Award Criteria’ for each nominated award category.
- Where supplementary materials, attachments and appendices are included please ensure you directly reference them within the relevant criteria, otherwise judges will not refer to them as part of the judging.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All entries will be treated as strictly confidential; however some information provided by the business may be used for promotional purposes. Information that is confidential must be clearly marked.
- Finalists will be determined by an assessment and grading of entries. If you are a finalist, you will be notified in writing.
- The judging panel reserve the right to nominate your business for other categories.
- The judging panel reserves the right to disqualify entries for non-compliance.
- The judging panel’s decision is final.
- Entries must be received no later than midday, Monday 28th October 2019
- Extensions will not be granted